All you have to do to win is tag your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #EverythingEverywhere that fit this week’s theme: Roads. Just tag any photo which you think fits the theme of “roads” and on February 7 I’ll pick a winner. If you have posted a photo to Instagram in the past which fits the theme, just add the hashtag in the comments of the photo and it will count.
I’m excited to be working with Allianz, as they are probably the best travel insurance company for global travelers. Almost everywhere I’ve been in the world, I see signs for Allianz. When you are traveling around the world, a global presence is exactly what you want in an insurance company. If something happens to me I want to know that the company that is trying to help me has experience and resources to help me.
Jen, Chris and I are joined by this week’s guest Paula Froelich, editor of Yahoo Travel.
This Week’s News:
- Skymall files for bankruptcy
- Expedia Acquires Travelocity for $280 Million
- Woman pays $164K per year to live on luxury cruise ship
- Report: Orbitz putting itself up for sale
- United Airlines plans Cuba flights
Picks of the week:
- Chris – The Lunatic Express
- Jen – motorcycling cuba
- Gary – Koredoko app
- Paula – BeautyPlus – The magical beauty camera